for 12 pieces persons
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top and bottom heat. Line the muffin tins with with paper baking cups.
- Place the flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla sugar and lemon zest in a large bowl. Place in a large bowl. Fold in the blueberries.
- Whisk the PLANT B Egg with the vegetable milk and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Press a well in the middle of the ingredients and pour in the milk mixture. Mix the ingredients quickly to a coarse dough, do not stir too intensively.
- Pour the batter into the moulds. Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until they have risen and are golden brown.
- Leave the muffins to cool in the tin.