for 18 pieces persons
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top and bottom heat and line the baking pan with baking paper.
- In a saucepan, melt the soy milk with the dark chocolate coating and the coconut oil and then allow to cool.
- Finely chop the walnuts with a knife.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the chopped walnuts with the sugar and vanilla sugar with a wooden spoon. Then add the cooled soy milk, orange oil and PLANT B Egg. Mix everything well with a hand mixer.
- Finally, add the wheat flour and baking soda and again mix everything well with a hand mixer.
- Pour the dough into the pan and bake at 180°C for about 35 minutes.
- After cooling, remove from the pan and cut into small squares.