- Heat a knob of vegetable butter or oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour the PLANT B Egg into the pan and sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Bake for 2 minutes and then stir with a spatula (scramble) for 5 minutes until set.
- Use the scrambled PLANT B Egg in your favorite stir-fry dish.
- Serving tip: Stir fry some nasi vegetables with nasi herbs in a wok over high heat. Add the cooked white rice and season the fried rice with ketjap and sambal. Sprinkle the scrambled PLANT B Egg over the fried rice and serve with some sweet and sour cucumber if desired.