for 26 cm diameter quiche dish: persons
- Preparation Shortcrust pastry:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C bottom and top heat.
- Place all the ingredients for the shortcrust pastry in a bowl and knead into a dough with your hands. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Then roll out the shortcrust pastry and spread it into a quiche dish.
- Pre-bake the dough at 180°C bottom and top heat for 10 minutes.
- Preparation Vegetable topping:
- Wash and chop the vegetables and fry everything except the tomatoes with oil in a pan.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Preparation Sauce:
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together.
- Preparation vegetable Quiche:
- Spread the sautéed vegetables on the dough together with the tomatoes.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables and bake at 180°C bottom and top heat for 30-40 minutes.