for 3 persons
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix the vegetable margarine, granulated sugar, caster sugar, vanilla extract and PLANT B Egg until creamy. Add the flour mixture and chocolate chips and knead into a firm, sticky batter.
- Form 30 balls of the dough and place them, spaced apart, on the baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake the cookies for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool and serve.