for 2 persons
- Prepare the sushi rice according to instructions on the package
- Mix the PLANT B Egg, soy sauce and ginger syrup.
- Heat the sesame oil in the frying pan and fry the PLANT B Egg. While frying, fold the PLANT B Egg into a firm roll.
- Cut the cucumber and avocado into thin strips.
- Cut the PLANT B Egg roll into thin strips.
- Place a nori sheet on the sushi mat and spoon half of the rice on top. Press down a little. In a strip, place half of the Plant B EGG strips, cucumber and avocado. Roll up tightly.
- Repeat step 6 for the second nori sheet.
- Cut the sushi into slices.
- Serve the PLANT B Egg sushi with wasabi, soy sauce and edamame.