for 12 persons
- Preparation Shortcrust pastry (bake the day before):
- Preheat the oven to 180°C bottom and top heat.
- Put all the ingredients for the shortcrust pastry in a key and knead with your hands to form a dough. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Then roll out the shortcrust pastry and spread it into a 25 cm to 36 cm sheet pan. Form a high rim.
- Bake the short pastry blind at 180°C bottom and top heat for 10 minutes.
- Preparation of yogurt cream:
- First melt the margarine in a saucepan and let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the PLANT B Egg, soy yogurt, sugar, lemon and vanilla pudding powder with baking powder.
- Then add the liquid margarine.
- Pour the yogurt cream on the pre-baked shortcrust pastry and spread the rhubarb on top.
- Bake the cake at 160°C bottom and top heat for 90 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and leave it to set for a day. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.