- Heat a knob of vegetable butter or oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour the PLANT B Egg into the pan and sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Bake for 2 minutes and then stir with a spatula (scramble) for 5 minutes until set.
- Use the scrambled PLANT B Egg in your favorite salad.
- Serving tip: make a well-filled salad of lentils, green beans, lamb's lettuce, cucumber and cherry tomatoes. Season the salad with your favorite dressing and garnish with some sunflower seeds, pickled red onion and scrambled PLANT B Egg.