for 12 persons
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead a shortcrust dough with a hand mixer. Put the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Grease the 28 cm diameter baking pan and sprinkle with fine semolina.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top and bottom heat.
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry and press it into the mold. Place baking paper on the dough and spread the pulses on top. Bake the dough in the oven at 180°C top and bottom heat for 20 minutes.
- For the filling, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a whisk
- For the crumble, put all the ingredients in a bowl and make a crumbly dough with your hands.
- Put the filling on the pre-baked shortcrust pastry and sprinkle with crumble.
- Bake the cake at 180°C top and bottom heat for 30 minutes.