for 2 persons
- Cook the linguine according to package directions. Then drain.
- Grate the zest of the lemon and cut the lemon into wedges. Mix the PLANT B Egg, vegetable cream and lemon zest in a bowl and season with salt and plenty of pepper.
- Heat the vegetable butter in a frying pan or skillet over medium heat. Fry the garlic for 1 minute. Add the spinach and stir until it has wilted.
- Pour the cream mixture into the spinach, stir well and heat for a further 2 minutes. Then stir the linguine into the sauce.
- Divide the linguine between 2 plates and garnish with the chopped parsley and chili flakes.