for 20 persons
- Line a cake tray with high sides (25 cm - 36 cm) with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top and bottom heat.
- Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well. In a second bowl, add the liquid ingredients and mix well as well. Mix everything together to form a dough.
- Pour three quarters of the batter into the baking pan. Mix the remaining dough with 1 tablespoon of baking cocoa and 2 tablespoons of soy milk. Put the dark dough on the light dough and spread it with a fork and press it in lightly.
- Bake at 180°C top and bottom heat for about 40 minutes.
- Let the cake cool completely.