for 14 Pieces persons
- Preheat the oven to 160°C for a fan oven.
- For the base, melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat and mix in the biscuit crumbs and oats.
- Line a springform pan (ø 24 cm) with baking paper.
- Spread the biscuit mixture evenly over the base and press down well with your hands or a spoon to create a firm cake base.
- For the topping, mix the tonka bean, cream cheese, sour cream and birch sugar until smooth. Stir in PLANT B Egg. Mix cornstarch with water. Briefly fold in the starch-water mixture.
- Place the topping on the biscuit base and bake in the oven for 1 hour. Loosen the edge of the cheesecake with a knife and let cool.
- For the salted caramel sauce, bring birch sugar and 30 ml water to the boil while stirring.
- Add 80 ml cream spoon by spoon and simmer over medium heat until the mixture turns golden brown. Stir regularly.
- Remove the sauce from the stove. First stir in the butter, then 10 ml of water and the remaining cream. Season with salt and stir until smooth.
- Cut the cheesecake into pieces and serve with the sauce.