for 2 persons
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the baby potatoes into quarters and mix with 1 tbsp sunflower oil and curry powder.
- Spread the baby potatoes on the baking sheet place in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Scoop over halfway through.
- Spread the cherry tomatoes on the baking sheet and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Bake the potatoes and cherry tomatoes for 10 minutes.
- Pour boiling water over the spinach and allow to wilt.
- Heat the remaining sunflower oil in the frying pan. Pour the PLANT B Egg into the pan, fry for 30 seconds, then stir with a wooden spoon. Repeat this process until the PLANT B Egg has solidified.
- Cut the half avocado in half.
- Divide the potatoes, spinach, tomatoes, scrambled PLANT B Egg and avocado between two deep plates and season with salt and pepper.