for 2 persons
- Mix the PLANT B Egg, paprika, cayenne pepper powder, salt and rosemary.
- Heat the sunflower oil in the frying pan and place the cut-out molds in it. Pour in the PLANT B Egg mixture, put the lid on the pan and fry until tender on both sides.
- Slice the tomato and the red onion into rings.
- Halve the buns and spread with the ketchup.
- Place a few tomato slices on the bottom half of the buns, followed by the PLANT B Egg burger, onion, remaining tomato and arugula. Press the top of the buns on top and serve immediately.