for 2 persons
- Mix the plant milk, PLANT B Egg, vanilla extract, cinnamon and sugar.
- Soak the slices of white bread in the mixture.
- Heat the vegetable margarine in the frying pan and fry the French toast on both sides until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, peel and slice the apple.
- Heat the vegetable margarine for the topping in the saucepan and heat the apple with maple syrup and cinnamon over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Divide the French toast between two plates and garnish with the warm apple slices and vanilla ice cream.