for 12 persons
- Preparation Shortcrust pastry (bake the day before):
- Preheat the oven to 180°C bottom and top heat.
- Put all the ingredients for the shortcrust pastry in a key and knead into a dough with your hands or a hand mixer. Place in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
- Grease the baking pan with oil and sprinkle with fine semolina. Roll out the shortcrust pastry and put it in the mold, place baking paper and pulses on top.
- Pre-bake the shortcrust pastry at 180°C bottom and top heat for 20 minutes and let it cool down.
- Preparation of chocolate cream:
- In a saucepan put the cream and white chocolate and vanilla sugar. Melt everything.
- In a bowl, mix the vanilla pudding powder with water and pour it into the chocolate-cream mixture. Bring to the boil briefly. Finally, add the PLANT B Egg.
- Pour the mixture onto the pre-baked shortcrust pastry and top with the fresh raspberries.
- Put the tart in the oven and bake at 180°C top and bottom heat for about 30 minutes.
- Leave the tart to stand overnight so that it sets.