for 4 persons
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a quiche tin with baking paper and then with the pie dough. Sprinkle the pie dough with the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the garlic and leek for 3 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir the ricotta in a bowl. Then mix the PLANT B Egg, Parmesan cheese and some salt and pepper through the ricotta.
- Add the ricotta mixture to the vegetables in the skillet and stir until well blended.
- Spoon the vegetables into the pie dish. Divide the cherry tomatoes on top and push slightly into the filling. Bake the savory pie in the middle of the oven for 50 - 60 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Allow the savory pie to cool down well so that it becomes firm again.