for 2 persons
- Chop the onion and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan and fry the onion for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and spinach.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them with the balsamic vinegar to the mixture in the skillet and fry for 5 minutes.
- Mix together the PLANT B Egg, flour, pepper and salt.
- Scoop the spinach mixture out of the skillet and heat the rest of the olive oil.
- Pour half of the PLANT B Egg mixture into the skillet and fry the omelet for 8 minutes over medium-high heat. Spoon half of the spinach mixture in a long strip onto the omelet and fold the sides.
- Repeat step 7 for the second omelet.
- Garnish with the fresh thyme.