for 4 persons
- Rasp the pumpkin and carrot coarsely.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line the bottom of the springform pan with baking paper and grease the edges.
- Chop 10 grams of the sage finely.
- Mix the PLANT B Egg, chopped sage, ras el hanout and edelgist flakes. Add the pumpkin and winter carrots and mix again.
- Line the bottom and edges of the springform pan or quiche mold with the savory pie dough.
- Pour in the PLANT B Egg mixture and fold the edges of the dough em.
- Place the PLANT B Egg quiche in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Chop the hazelnuts.
- Remove the PLANT B Egg quiche from the oven, press in the remaining sage leaves and sprinkle the hazelnuts on top. Place the PLANT B Egg quiche in the center of the oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool and serve immediately.