for 4 persons
- Prepare the couscous according to instructions on the package.
- Cut the bell bell pepper and cucumber into small cubes, the cherry tomatoes into quarters and the sun-dried tomatoes into strips.
- Mix together the PLANT B Egg and oregano.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil in the skillet and scramble the PLANT B Egg.
- Scramble the couscous, PLANT B Egg scrambled EGG, bell bell pepper, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes and last bit of sunflower oil.
- Divide the couscous mixture among four plates.
- Garnish with basil, pine nuts and chili flakes to taste.