for 2 persons
- Heat the sunflower oil in the skillet and turn the heat low.
- Mix the PLANT B Egg with the curry powder.
- Pour the PLANT B Egg mixture into the skillet. Let stand for about 5 minutes and then lightly scramble. Cook for another 2 minutes and now scramble the PLANT B Egg completely.
- Toast the bread slices.
- Slice the avocado and cucumber into long thin strips.
- Spread the sandwiches with mayonnaise Spread the avocado, cucumber strings on top followed by the PLANT B Egg scrambled EGG.
- Spread a little mustard over the PLANT B Egg and garnish with chili flakes.