for 4 persons
- Cut the shallots into sixes.
- Cut pumpkin in half, remove seeds. Cut into pieces.
- Put the pumpkin, shallot, dried thyme and olive oil in a bowl and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Allow the puff pastry slices to thaw.
- Mix the PLANT B Egg, vegetable cream, edelgist flakes, Italian herbs and the salt.
- Press the puff pastry slices together on the baking sheet so you get a large rectangle. Fold the edges of the puff pastry up slightly.
- Pour the PLANT B Egg mixture into the puff pastry and spread. Spoon the shallot-pumpkin mixture on top.
- Slide into the oven and bake for 40 minutes until golden brown and cooked.
- Garnish to taste with black pepper and arugula.