for 4 persons
- Mix the cherries with the cocoa powder and caster sugar in a saucepan and heat for 15 minutes.
- Beat the vegetable margarine with the sugar to a light cream.
- Sift the baking flour over the butter, then add the soy yogurt, PLANT B Egg and salt. Mix to form a dough.
- Heat the waffle iron and grease it with sunflower oil.
- Scoop 1/8 of the dough into the center of the waffle iron and bake for 5 minutes until golden brown. Repeat this step until the batter is finished.
- Serve the PLANT B Egg waffles with sauce, fruit and nuts.