for 12 persons
- Soak the gelatin leaves in cold water. Prepare a suitable mold for the Tiramisu (11 cm x 19 cm )
- Make the espresso coffee and the "regular coffee". Add the gelatin leaves to the espresso coffee.
- In a large bowl, mix PLANT B Egg and sugar. Beat this mass in a bain-marie to 90 degrees Celsius
- Take from heat source. Now knock the mass cold with the help of a mixer.
- Stir the mascarpone and mix it with the cold beaten Plant-B egg and sugar.
- Add the espresso coffee and Kahlua and mix well.
- Fill the mold with 1/3 of the Tiramisu mass.
- Soak ladyfingers per 2 pieces in the coffee and place on the Tiramisu mass.
- Repeat this build-up until the products are gone.
- Sprinkle with a thin layer of cocoa powder.