for 20 biscuits persons
- Put all the ingredients of the dough in a bowl and knead well.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C top and bottom heat.
- Roll out the dough on baking paper and cut out stars with a star mould. Place the place the stars on a baking tray.
- Bake the stars for approx. 6-7 minutes (no longer, otherwise they will be too hard) and then leave to cool.
- For the icing, mix the icing sugar, water and cinnamon in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Brush the icing onto the stars with a cooking brush and leave to dry.