for 4 persons
- Grease the chosen baking tin with vegetable butter.
- Cut the vanilla pod open lengthwise. Scrape out the vanilla pulp.
- Keep empty skewer and place in granulated sugar. How to make your own (vanilla sugar).
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the vanilla marrow with the milk, whipped cream, oatmeal, cane sugar, lemon zest, almond paste and a little salt.
- Peel the pears and cut into cubes. Add the mixture of milk, cream, oat flour, etc.
- Mix everything well. And pour the mixture into the chosen baking pan.
- Bake the mixture in the chosen baking tin at 175 degrees Celsius for about 55 minutes until golden brown and done.
- Remove from oven and let stand for about 15 minutes. Then sprinkle with icing sugar.