for 15-20 gingerbread biscuits persons
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan and leave to cool.
- Place all the ingredients in a large kneading bowl and knead together with the liquid coconut oil into a dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the wafers on it.
- Shape the dough into balls of 50 g each and flatten them on the wafers. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C top and bottom heat and leave to cool.
- Chop the chocolate and melt in a water bath. Add the coconut oil. Dip the gingerbread into the chocolate and leave to dry.