for 12 persons
- In a measuring cup, mix the soy milk, vanilla extract and sunflower oil. Set aside.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat the vegetable margarine with the sugar. Pour in the PLANT B Egg by 50 milliliters. Mix to a firm batter.
- Add the flour and the soy milk mixture, stirring little by little.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and grease the cake pans with baking spray or vegetable margarine.
- Stir 80 grams of the rainbow sprinkles into the batter. Divide the cake batter among the four baking tins and place in the oven. Bake the cake for 40 minutes. Then let it cool down completely.
- Mix the ingredients for the frosting.
- Spread frosting on one cake, place a cake on top and spread frosting again. Repeat this step for the other cakes.
- Spread the frosting on the sides and place the PLANT B Egg funfetti cake in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Smooth the frosting one more time.
- Garnish, before serving, with sprinkles.