for 2 persons
- Chop the onion and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in the frying pan and fry the onion for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into cubes. Cut the pointed bell pepper into rings.
- Add the garlic, sweet potato and bell bell pepper to the onion in the frying pan.
- Pour in the passata, stir in the Italian seasoning and heat the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the PLANT B Egg and the salt.
- Using a spoon, form 6 dimples in the tomato mixture. Pour in the PLANT B Egg. Place the lid on the pan and heat for 10 minutes or until the PLANT B Egg has solidified.
- Garnish with oregano and vegetable cream.