for 4 persons
- Cut the red onion into half rings, place in a sealable container, add the white wine vinegar, water and sugar and shake. Place in the refrigerator until use.
- Mix the kale with the lime, salt and black pepper. Using your hands, knead the ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Heat the sunflower oil in the frying pan.
- Mix the PLANT B Egg and taco seasoning and fry in the oil. Scramble at the last minute.
- Heat the wraps briefly in the oven or in a skillet and fill with the kale, onion and PLANT B Egg.