for 4 persons
- Knead the flour together with 50 ml PLANT B Egg, the butter, the water and the salt to form a dough and chill for an hour.
- Then roll out the dough, place it over a greased quiche tin and pierce with a fork.
- While the base is pre-baked in the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C, the bacon is fried in a pan and then sprinkled on the base with the grated cheese.
- In a bowl, mix the cooking cream with crème fraîche and stir in the eggs. Also add the leek, salt, pepper and nutmeg and spread it all over the bacon.
- Finally, everything is baked again for 40 minutes at 180°C until golden brown.
- VARIATION: Also delicious with spinach!