for 2 persons
- Chop the onion, wipe the mushrooms clean and slice them.
- Heat ½ tablespoon of sunflower oil in the skillet. Fry the onion and mushrooms over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Finely chop the kale, dice the bell bell pepper and cut the sun-dried tomato into strips.
- Pour the PLANT B Egg with vegetable milk into a bowl and, with a whisk, whisk in the Italian seasoning, nutmeg and salt.
- Then add the kale, bell bell pepper, sun-dried tomato and onion-mushroom mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Pour the remaining sunflower oil into the frying pan followed by the batter for the PLANT B Egg frittata.
- Cook for 7 minutes on low heat and then slide the pan into the oven. Bake the frittata for 20 minutes until done.
- Divide between two plates and enjoy.