for 4 persons
- Prepare the brown rice according to instructions on the package.
- Cut the red pepper into slices, the cauliflower into florets and the stalk into cubes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in the frying pan and add the onion and tikka masala spices. Fry for 2 minutes. Then add the cauliflower, tomato paste and coconut milk. Stir and heat for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Mix in the PLANT B Egg and the salt. Heat the remaining the sesame oil in a small skillet and, with a lid on the pan, fry the PLANT B Egg over low heat until solidified.
- Cut the fried PLANT B Egg into cubes and spoon through the tikka masala. Add the lime juice.
- Divide the rice among four plates, spoon the tikka masala on top and garnish with cashews and curly parsley.