for 4 persons
- Prepare the brown rice according to instructions on the package.
- Cut the red pepper into slices, the cauliflower into florets and the stalk into cubes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in the frying pan and add the onion and tikka masala spices. Fry for 2 minutes. Then add the cauliflower, tomato paste and coconut milk. Stir and heat for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Heat a knob of vegetable butter or oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Pour the PLANT B Egg into the pan and sprinkle with some salt and pepper. Bake for 2 minutes and then stir with a spatula (scramble) for 5 minutes until set.
- Spoon through the tikka masala. Add the lime juice.
- Divide the rice among four plates, spoon the tikka masala on top and garnish with cashews and curly parsley.