for 2 persons
- Pour the cream and milk into a suitable pan.
- Cut the vanilla pod open lengthwise. Scrape out the vanilla pulp.
- Add the vanilla marrow and the empty vanilla pod to the whipped cream and milk in the pan.
- Heat the whipped cream, milk, vanilla with to boiling point. Remove from heat source and let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Beat the Plant-B eggs with the sugar. Add to the hot cream, milk and vanilla.
- Return the pan to a medium heat.
- Now slowly mix the mass to the boiling point. Use a spatula for this.
- Draw a line on the spatula with your finger. If the line remains, the sauce is done.
- Remove from heat source and strain through a fine sieve.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate the sauce.