for 12 persons
- Preparation Shortcrust pastry (bake the day before):
- Preheat the oven to 180°C bottom and top heat.
- Put all the ingredients for the shortcrust pastry in a bowl and knead into a dough with your hands. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Then spread the shortcrust pastry in a springform pan with a diameter of 26 cm. Form a 3-4 cm high rim.
- Pre-bake the short pastry at 180°C bottom and top heat for 10 minutes.
- Preparation of yoghurt cream:
- First melt the margarine in a saucepan and leave to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the PLANT B Egg, soy yoghurt, sugar, lemon and vanilla custard powder. lemon and the vanilla custard powder.
- Then add the liquid margarine.
- Pour the yoghurt cream onto the pre-baked short pastry and sprinkle with the flaked almonds.
- Bake the cake at 160°C bottom and top heat for 90 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and leave to set for a day, so that the cake becomes nice and firm.